These gloves are a multipurpose solution that offers tactile response with great barrier protection.
- Synthetic polyisoprene (PI) – not made from natural rubber latex
- Engineered to protect in a wide array of clinical cases
- Proven success – Protexis™ PI Surgical Gloves account for 2 out of every 5 polyisoprene surgical gloves sold in the United States1
- Proprietary hand mold with an independent thumb design allows for an anatomical fit and natural movement in the fingers, thumb and palm
- Featuring an interlocking, beaded cuff design that helps to reduce roll-down
Click for more specifications+-
|Material||Synthetic polyisoprene (PI)|
|Case Amount||4 boxes|
|Thickness - Finger||9.1 mil|
|Thickness - Palm||6.7 mil|
|Tested For Use With Chemotherapy Drugs||Yes|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.